Business Improvement Techniques/ Lean
Business Improvement Techniques (BIT) Qualifications
ILD can offer delivery of BIT NVQ qualifications from levels 2 to 4 (part and fully funded) as well as VRQ qualifications in Improving Operational Performance and BIT Apprenticeships.
What will I learn?Mandatory units include:
Optional units can include:
- Health and safety and statutory regulations
- Effective team-working/ leading effective teams
- Workplace organisation/ 5S
- Visual Management
- Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Set up Reduction (SMED)
- Autonomous Maintenance (TPM)
- Flow Process Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Poka Yoke
- Other units available from both the quality and process routes
Before 5S activity After 5S activity
Before TPM activity After (including improved OEE)
Bespoke Lean courses available on request delivered on a commercial basis.
BIT and Lean courses can be linked to the Caterpillar Lean Simulated Working Environment.
For further information please ring 0191 5692266
How do I apply?